COVID-19: Moving Forward
As the world begins moving forward following the implementation of vaccines, our number one priority remains the health and well-being of our employees and the people they come into contact with.
As new scientific data and information become available, we will continue working with regulatory bodies as well as our own Global Environmental Health & Safety Team to review, evaluate and make changes to our protocols.
Having successfully transitioned our global workforce to 95% remote in March 2020 with minimal disruption to our clients, vendors and teams, we have the benefit of time and learnings from this period that will inform how we re-structure our work model.
At this time, we are reviewing and evaluating:
- Appropriate timing for returning to office/site settings
- Health & safety protocols including vaccine, on-site and at home practices
- Workforce models including the continuation of remote work and hybrid working models
- The need for physical spaces and the safe reconfiguration of spaces
- The impact to travel, work from home and performance management policies
- Sustaining and improving engagement with a long-term remote workforce
- New technology tools to enhance collaboration, engagement and efficiency
One of the biggest lessons learned by most businesses today has been the fragility of global supply chains and the disruption to even the most essential businesses. We were honored and our employees energized to step up to provide critical services to our consumer goods, retail, pharmaceutical and healthcare clients to enable them to serve their customers.
While we hope to not see another global pandemic in our lifetime, we’ve used it as an opportunity to re-set our operations and enable many of our clients to pivot swiftly in the future with a more resilient marketing supply chain. Let our lessons learned help your brand better prepare for the new challenges ahead.